IMT #435 - THIS IS THE OFFICIAL IMAGE MODIFICATION THREAD
194 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Welcome to the IMT! We are here to help. All wallpaper, and most image, modification requests are welcome, but within reason, as this is not >>>/b/ or >>>/r/ or >>>/w/imt.
• ALWAYS REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH before you ask us for help. See the /wg/ sticky.
• EXPLAIN YOUR REQUEST IN DETAIL. Details help us get you the image that you want.
• STATE SPECIFIC DESIRED IMAGE SIZE, (ex.: 1920 x 1080). "Bigger," "higher," "fit my phone," and the like, are NOT sizes.
• KNOW YOUR SCREEN RESOLUTION before you ask for help: http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/
• UPLOAD AND LINK to an image hosting site, such as imgur.com, if your image will not post. DO NOT add white space OR stretch/shrink your picture.
• DO NOT post images unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request.
• BE POLITE. Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
• CORRECT word choice (ex.: transparency/cut-out/render) is not as important as DETAILS in a request.
• DO NOT harass people. HELP when they ask for an edit or let others deal with the request.
• IF YOU do not understand the edit or the word choice, leave it alone or ask the person who made the request.
>Want to talk to a modifier?
• Go to http://wgimt.r3bify.info select a name and talk.
• Tools we use: Photoshop, Paint.NET, The GIMP, pixlr.com, MSpaint, and luck...
>4chan Image/Thread Limitations
• Images SMALLER than 480x600 pixels DO NOT post. (1000x599 or 479x1000 will NOT work)
• Images LARGER than 6MB will NOT post.
• Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
• Thread Image Limit - 250 +OP Image
• Thread Post Bump Limit - 300 +OP
57 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Animals are the most complex and beautiful things in this universe. Whether extinct or thriving, real or artwork, house pets or aliens, common or hybrid, machines or demons (still must be animals) please post the best you have. Prey being torn to pieces to pets cuddling. NO HUMANS, we see enough of ourselves.