IMT #510 - THIS IS THE OFFICIAL IMAGE MODIFICATION THREAD
125 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
• ALWAYS REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH before you ask us for help. See the /wg/ sticky.
• EXPLAIN YOUR REQUEST IN DETAIL. Details help us get you the image that you want.
• STATE SPECIFIC DESIRED IMAGE SIZE, (ex.: 1920 x 1080). "Bigger," "higher," "fit my phone," and the like, are NOT sizes.
• KNOW YOUR SCREEN RESOLUTION before you ask for help: http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/
• UPLOAD AND LINK to an image hosting site, such as imgur.com, if your image will not post. DO NOT add white space OR stretch/shrink your picture.
• DO NOT post images unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request.
• BE POLITE. Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
• CORRECT word choice (ex.: transparency/cut-out/render) is not as important as DETAILS in a request.
• DO NOT harass people. HELP when they ask for an edit or let others deal with the request.
>Want to talk to a modifier?
• Go to https://www.rizon.net/chat channel #wgimt, pick a name, and start chatting
• Tools we use: Photoshop, Paint.NET, pixlr.com, MSpaint, and luck...
>4chan Image/Thread Limitations
• Images SMALLER than 480x600 pixels DO NOT post. (1000x599 or 479x1000 will NOT work)
• Images LARGER than 6MB will NOT post.
• Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
• Thread Post Bump Limit - 300 +OP
Previous Thread: >>6415793
Homescreen Thread: Noob Edition
91 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Besides the official homescreen thread, can we start a secondary one for people new to Android?
I just moved back to Android after two years on Windows Phone and one on IOS (side note, Android is the best IMHO), so all the knowledge I had on homescreen modification and Android in general has been lost.
So this will be a thread for people just starting off. I'll give an example of the format below:
-Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Launcher: Nova Prime with the Polycon icon pack
- Locker: None, as I can't find one that supports fingerprint scanners.
- Clock widget: Minimal Clock
As you can see I'm going for a pure Android inspired look. I'll be attempting root and eventually flashing ROM's later on when I've built up the courage.
Do you guys have any suggestions, as it would be welcome.