91 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Show me homes that you find:
or show me parts of homes or interiors that satisfy those conditions.
Anything goes as long as you like it; I have no preference, I just like seeing what other people like in a house. If you like utility, then post a shop room loaded with tools. If you like minimalism then post a white house with 4 sides, etc.
Exteriors also welcome as long as it's a thing that clearly belongs to a homeowner
Don't include battlestations, as there's already a thread for that, which I have looked through.
1 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Hey all, I uploaded this (pic related) image for submission to Snapchat for a local geofilter, and got denied. They provide some generic guidelines but I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong (second time denied) can anyone help me out?
Not Original Content: All graphics and portions of the graphic must be 100% original. Absolutely no logos or trademarks, including school crests or similar marks will be accepted
Not visually interesting or useful: Make sure all submitted Geofilters are something that people will want to use! Remember, anyone within the Geofence will have access to the filter.
Not relevant or too broad: Keep it local. Don't cover an entire country, state, or province. We consider Geofilters for entire cities, but the bigger the city, the higher the bar for quality.
Insufficient description: If your filter doesn't speak for itself, tell us why it's important!
Incorrectly formatted (PNGs): Make sure your Geofilter asset fits in a 1080x1920 pixel box. Also make sure that the file is not too huge (over 300kb).
Non-transparent background: Make sure you export your Geofilter on a background that is transparent. A common mistake is to export on an opaque background.
IMT #514 - THIS IS THE OFFICIAL IMAGE MODIFICATION THREAD
157 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
• ALWAYS REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH before you ask us for help. See the /wg/ sticky.
• EXPLAIN YOUR REQUEST IN DETAIL. Details help us get you the image that you want.
• STATE SPECIFIC DESIRED IMAGE SIZE, (ex.: 1920 x 1080). "Bigger," "higher," "fit my phone," and the like, are NOT sizes.
• KNOW YOUR SCREEN RESOLUTION before you ask for help: http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/
• UPLOAD AND LINK to an image hosting site, such as imgur.com, if your image will not post. DO NOT add white space OR stretch/shrink your picture.
• DO NOT post images unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request.
• BE POLITE. Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
• CORRECT word choice (ex.: transparency/cut-out/render) is not as important as DETAILS in a request.
• DO NOT harass people. HELP when they ask for an edit or let others deal with the request.
>Want to talk to a modifier?
• Go to https://www.rizon.net/chat channel #wgimt, pick a name, and start chatting
• Tools we use: Photoshop, Paint.NET, pixlr.com, MSpaint, and luck...
>4chan Image/Thread Limitations
• Images SMALLER than 480x600 pixels DO NOT post. (1000x599 or 479x1000 will NOT work)
• Images LARGER than 6MB will NOT post.
• Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
• Thread Post Bump Limit - 300 +OP
Previous Thread: >>6440466