IMT #540 - THIS IS THE OFFICIAL IMAGE MODIFICATION THREAD
57 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Welcome to the IMT! We are here to help. All wallpaper, and most image, modification requests are welcome, but within reason, as this is not >>>/b/ or >>>/r/ or >>>/w/imt.
• ALWAYS REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH before you ask us for help. See the /wg/ sticky.
• EXPLAIN YOUR REQUEST IN DETAIL. Details help us get you the image that you want.
• STATE SPECIFIC DESIRED IMAGE SIZE, (ex.: 1920 x 1080). "Bigger," "higher," "fit my phone," and the like, are NOT sizes.
• KNOW YOUR SCREEN RESOLUTION before you ask for help: http://wgimt.r3bify.info/resolution/
• UPLOAD AND LINK to an image hosting site, such as imgur.com, if your image will not post. DO NOT add white space OR stretch/shrink your picture.
• IF YOU NEED a lot of images edited please upload them elsewhere and link them in the thread.
• DO NOT post images unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request.
• BE POLITE. Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
• CORRECT word choice (ex.: transparency/cut-out/render) is not as important as DETAILS in a request.
• DO NOT harass people. HELP when they ask for an edit or let others deal with the request.
• If you have multiple image requests put them in an imgur album, and link it in you post
>Want to talk to a modifier?
• http://wg-imt.com - pick a name and chat.
• Tools we use: Photoshop, Paint.NET, pixlr.com, MSpaint, GIMP, and luck...
• Repository: http://wgimt.r3bify.info/
>4chan Image/Thread Limitations
• Images SMALLER than 480x600 pixels DO NOT post. (1000x599 or 479x1000 will NOT work)
• Images LARGER than 6MB will NOT post.
• Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
• Thread Post Bump Limit - 300 +OP
Having trouble articulating.
18 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Hi /wg/, my English is not very good so please forgive me for not being able to express the thread theme very clearly in the subject field.
I am looking for stuff such as soldiers, vikings, fighters, men in struggle, feudal warlords, right wing death squads, gladiators, weapons (being used and all kinds, from artillery and missiles to knives and fists), Spartans, Soviets, Romans Nazis, tanks, castles, victorious men.. hope you get the general idea. Stuff that glorifies strength and might and so on. Preferring realism but fantasy too if its good. Preferring higher quality and attention to detail as well.