Korean girl trapped in her room
10 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Hey /x/. A couple years back, a few threads popped up about the Korean girl who was trapped in her apt.
There was a live feed with like, four cameras I wanna say. She had barricaded her self in there with a huge pile of stuff in front of the door. She didn't move for a long time I think. And she sat in a room with a shit ton of crazily scribbled notes. I remember /x/ trying to figure out who she was, and I believe a policeman was claiming she was crazy, but may have been the one who put her there.
My memory is a lil hazy, any of this king a bell?
/x/ related objects
29 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
ITT: SPOOKY OBJECTS
Hey, /x/, show off your talismans, kris blades, athames, staves, amulets, cursed objects, slightly mystical junk, etc.
I made this using part of a snail fossil and a broken mood ring. (I improvised, I'm not some stupid hippy who believes mood rings are in any way magic).
I'll post some other /x/ related crap I own to start the thread out, too.
Anyways, do you guys have any methods of imbuing a item with power? Incantations, spells, soul gems, anything goes.
68 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Welcome to the SGT! (Spiritual Guidance Thread) We are here to help you with anything spiritually, religiously, or esoterically related. All discussion and questions are welcome.
• How do I lucid dream/astral project?
• What are good techniques for astral projection?
• How do I meditate properly?
• How do I open my chakras?
• How do I open my pineal gland?
• How do I find my spirit guide?
• What herbs should I use for>...<?
• Entire introduction to astral projection and the astral plane
•Free, online dream journel
•List of crystals & their uses
Topics may include
>Want to join our chat & discussion room?
Go to http://us19.chatzy.com/82975187082424 select a name, and talk.
This thread is run not by one person, but us all. If someone helps you, return the favour and help someone else.
sometimes i can summon UFOs, ask me anything
45 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
so about a year ago my friends and I saw some UFOs, about 10 different orb-looking things at various altitudes and distances over the course of 3 hours.
the next day, i was home by myself and saw another few orb-like craft during the morning and afternoon, and had two separate periods of missing time, totaling roughly 3 hours, about which i recall nothing but very blurry dreamlike scenes, which i associate with different colors and crystalline patterns in my mind's eye (for lack of a better way to describe it). my friend came over and i thought it was 1:30 or 2, and it was almost 5. I gained a strange, tiny surgical cut on my left hand that didn't heal for 2 months and three birthmarks in the shape of a triangle on my left wrist.
Since then, I've seen dozens of orb-like craft, by myself and with friends and family, and i often go outside late at night and if I concentrate, i can usually (~75% of the time depending largely on my mental state) inspire objects to appear.
i'm doing this partly out of a desire to get this off my chest, because i obviously don't talk about this part of my life to many people. because it's fucking nuts.
/omg/ - Occult & Magick general; Psychotherapy edition
119 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
New thread since the last one is beyond bump limit.
I've noticed that there's a ton of people who feel insecure, threatened, or otherwise intimidated by the occult, the names, the rituals &c.
So here's the topic: how does one become comfortable with oneself, resolve the unwarranted fear and internal conflicts before one even approaches the topic of magick and its applications?
I'd say that psychotherapy and autogenic training, as well as lesser practices (such as yoga, simple rituals (not even LBRP, just something along the lines of praying once a day, or giving thanks to the world) would be a good start towards achieving a better understanding of oneself which could then be used as a foundation for further change.
Which description fits Kanye West?
32 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
1. Purva Bhadrapada: This is a transformational nakshatra where they will sacrifice themselves for a higher cause, to make a difference in the world. There is a passionate nature, a bit extreme and indulgent. The symbol of the man with two faces can refer to looking to the past and the future possibly at the time of death, or can mean someone who has a dark side they conceal from the world, or just two faced. Fearful, nervous, and angry they can be very cynical. Their lives sometimes are filled with sadness and problems. They must be careful of accidents and injuries. They are radicals and non-conformist, who have excellent speaking abilities to sway the masses, regardless of the consequences.
2. Satabhishak: Called the "Veiling Star", this nakshatra is about healing the human condition spiritually and physically. They may be healers or doctors. The symbol of the empty circle represents the void of space, what is behind the veil, indicating illusions or maya, and inner vision. They are profoundly mystical, meditative, philosophical, scientific, and are visionaries. They are very secretive, and reclusive. There is an affinity to star watching, and this can apply to astronomers as well as astrologers. They can be moody, lonely and depressed. Intensely opinionated and stubborn they think they know it all and have nothing to learn from others, because they are above them. Alcoholic beverages are ruled by this nakshatra. Difficult to heal or hard to cure diseases come under this rulership. There is a connection with electricity.
Descriptions taken from the Moon's nakshatras in Vedic astrology. One of them is Kanye West's horoscope.